This webinar will review the results of a national scan of Primary Care Association (PCA) stakeholders around implementation of the National Diabetes Prevention Program (National DPP), and will also provide resources to address areas of need identified in the scan results.
Registration for this webinar in now closed.
- To provide an overview of the PCA environmental scan and results
- To highlight National DPP Progress to-date in the U.S., organizational roles, and resources available to PCAs, health centers, and other organizations
- To interview Primary Care Association (PCA) stakeholders about their organizational efforts with National DPP in their state/region
- Emily Grace Kane, MPA, Senior Program Manager @ National Nurse-Led Care Consortium (Moderator)
- Gina Trignani, MS, RD, LDN, Director, Training and Capacity Building @ Health Promotion Council
- Pat Schumacher, MS, RD, Chief, Program Implementation Branch, Division of Diabetes Translation, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion @ Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Tracy Branch, DHSc, CPH, MPAS, PA-C, DFAAPA Commander, U.S. Public Health Service, Senior Advisor, Strategic Partnerships Division, Office of Quality Improvement, Bureau of Primary Health Care, Health Resources and Services Administration @ U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Jen Lee, MPH, Director of Community Services & Partnerships @ Association of Asian Pacific Community Health Organizations
- Cindi Christ, Chief Operations Officer @ Pennsylvania Association of Community Health Centers
- Cristina Vocalan, Chief Strategy Officer @ Hawai‘i Primary Care Association
This webinar is pending for up to 1.5 prescribed credit hours by the American Academy of Family Physicians. The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) accepts AAFP CME toward its member continuing education requirements.